NFL Consumer Products
- Public Relations
NFL SCORES WITH NEW SHOP AT DRAFT EXPERIENCE
The NFL Shop at Draft reached new heights with custom gear and expanded footprints. KemperLesnik carried the ball to generate massive exposure that drove record sales for the new retail concept.
- Exclusive media preview showcased the new and expanded NFL Shop at Draft experience
- Customized apparel distribution spurred coverage among top media personalities
- In-store player appearances elevated conversation and foot traffic
- Dress for the Draft campaign built excitement and engagement by involving the local business community
- Local community stories were given a voice through a jersey hand-off with
- Brian Urlacher and a Red Carpet fashion show
The NFL Consumer Products division wanted to build broad exposure for a new retail concept that the league planned to roll into other fan experiences, such as Super Bowl, future Drafts and Pro Bowl. KemperLesnik was engaged to drive creative storytelling that would define the concept for fans at the draft and the future.
The agency looked to directly communicate with the top TV broadcasters in the market by making customer jerseys of their childhood teams with their names emblazoned along the top back above the numbers. The effort create more than 55 customer jerseys delivered and shown on-air and via social media. The campaign drove significant buzz in the lead-up to the Draft and cemented the retail concept in the mind of fans.