Senior Account Executive – Public Relations
November 22, 2019
Position Title: Senior Account Executive - Public Relations
Location: Chicago Office
Closing Date: When filled
KemperLesnik is one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Places to Work, and we are looking for a polished and experienced public relations professional to be an integral part of the team. This communicator must be fluent in media relations, social media, digital marketing, and content marketing.
Our new colleague will be capable of thinking about the big picture while managing and handling the details of many projects at once. This super-organized person will be responsible for delivering innovative communications programs, securing consistent high-level results with the top tier media, leading awards programs, and analyzing/measuring results. She/he must also be a strong writer and be able to succulently tell stories that resonate with clients and media.
This new colleague will be joining a talented group of communications pros who are passionate about storytelling, dedicated to doing breakthrough work, are driven to grow in their careers and are committed to giving back in the community. Our colleagues bring passion to their work and have fun in the process.
About: KemperLesnik is a leading agency with decades of experience in bringing brands to life. Founded in 1979, we are known for our ability to design and implement creative campaigns that move brands forward. We accomplish success by creating deeper connections between brands and customers via strategic media relations, events, engagements, social media, partnerships, and promotions. Our teams have worked with some of the more recognized brands of the day to deliver new ideas on how each can stand above the crowd to deliver real business results.
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Competency with being a key member of a team
- Proven media relations skills – in strategy and pitching
- Experience with digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM/PPC/Google Ads, lead generation strategies (email marketing, social media), advertising and web development
- Understanding of social media best practices, including content development, engagement and analytics
- A strong writer
- A strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A true love of public relations!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or journalism
- Digital Marketing experience a plus
- 3-5 years of corporate or agency public relations experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of media relations, social media, digital marketing, content marketing
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal