November 15, 2019
Position Title: Account Supervisor
Location: Chicago Office
Start Date: January 2020
Closing Date: When filled
Respond To: email@example.com
KemperLesnik is one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Places to Work. This fast-paced agency is seeking to hire a key employee to join our PR team-leading national PR programs for key clients in a variety of industries.
This new colleague should be capable of developing creative and effective storylines that resonate with both endemic and non-endemic audiences. The colleague should be skilled in designing winning communications strategies and event PR operations for both B2B and consumer-facing organizations. This person should be capable of managing many projects at once while delivering consistent and high-level traditional and social media results. This person must be able to manage others and to work on multiple teams within the agency. Strategic thinking and the ability to execute to drive creative results are musts.
She/he must be a talented people and client manager with strong writing, communications, and leadership skills. This person should be a storyteller with inherent curiosity, with demonstrated ability to build relationships with journalists to secure powerful results.
About: KemperLesnik is a leading agency with decades of experience in bringing brands to life. Founded in 1979, the agency is known for its ability to design and implement creative campaigns that move brands forward. We accomplish success by creating deeper connections between brands and their audiences via strategic public relations, brand activation, content marketing, and event experiences. Our teams have worked with some of the most recognized brands today to deliver new ideas and drive real business results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a vital agency leader with key clients and partners
- Lead team of media relations professionals to drive results for clients
- Create and execute social media programs
- Assist agency to secure new business
- Demonstrable knowledge of or experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or journalism
- 5-7 years of experience in public relations
- Strong writing skills
- Demonstrable social media skills
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere and Illustrator